Saturday, May 13, 2017

HOW I BECAME A SCOUNDREL  (IN ENGLISH)

" Hey, man!"- I said to my friend Sergey: " What will we do tonight?"  
We just finished our dinner, and still were sitting at the table in the kitchen. His wife a tall Judish woman was cleaning a table, and had a look at me with a suspect.
 " Don't know yet",- answered Sergey: "Maybe to watch a television?"
We had enormous meal, and now I was looking for some adventures.   It was an early evening, we had a plenty of time, and to sit at a zombie box breathing in a portion of a political propaganda before going to bed didn't appeal to me.
   "Let's go taxi",- I made a suggestion. It was Kiev, a capitol of Ukraine, a big city, and taxi cabs were at a big demand in evenings.  I visited Sergey driving my car, which was the most luxurious model  made by Russia, a dream of Russian men, especially if the car had a prestigious color- black, color used by communist bosses, elite of the Russian society.  It allowed me to use my vehicle as a taxi cab.



то ли Октябрьской револиции, то ли октябрьского переворота, то ли Великой Октябрьской попойки.
Whether the October revolution, or the October coup, or the Great October Booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment